Introduction : Why this Study?
Untouchable Caste in India
1. The Bhangi : The Lowest of the Low Untouchable Castes
2. The Bhangi : Some Socio-Demographic Characteristics
3. The Bhangi : Poor and Marginalized
Dr. Ambedkar and the Bhangis
4. Ambedkar's Contribution to Untouchables and Human Rights
5. Ambedkar : Mobilization and Bhangi Solidarity Movement
6. Bhagwan Das : Ambedkarite Scholar and Dalit Rights Activist
7. Interaction between Ambedkar and Bhagwan Das
8. Thus Spoke Bhagwan Das on Untouchability in Un
Gandhi and Ambedkar
9. Gandhi and Ambedkar : Some Thoughts and Views of Two Saviour of Bhangis
10. How Gandhi Lost his Social Relevance?
11. Emergence of the Bhangis as a Force to Ambedkar's Ideology